[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: xiterm-0.4 & arabic
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: xiterm-0.4 & arabic
- From: Mohammed Yousif <mhdyousif at gmx dot net>
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 05:21:46 +0200
- Organization: West Point for Advanced Systems
- User-agent: KMail/1.4.7
I compiled it with fribidi , but didn't see any arabic support! did I miss
I will try to compile it with PLS and try again.
"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".
We _will_ restore OUR Jerusalem