Re: Arabic Shaping Patch

On Wednesday 20 November 2002 19:08, Dekel Tsur wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 01:49:56PM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> > BTW Dekel Tsur: Did you accept the patch ? is it OK ? will it be added to
> > the CVS TREE ?
>
> The patch looks OK. I'll apply it shortly.

Thank you very much Dekel for applying the patch .. I hope that this will be
done shortly so that the patch would catch up LyX 1.3 ..

I will work in the upcoming weeks on fixing other issues related to Arabic in
LyX shaping.. I will be sending them to you to check and apply .. or maybe
even better use the bugzilla system for LyX .. that way no patches would be
lost :-)

Later
Isam Bayazidi