Re: Broken Arabic Plurals and singulars

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 11:47:34PM -0500, sara mraish wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone knows where to find a list that already exist on Arabic broken
> plurals and their singulars.
> I need to use it for IR application.

I can tell you, but you would have to first explain what you are working on,
and how it is going to be used ;) I am very interested in what you are really
trying to do -- ie. the end product. So, let's make it interesting ;) You tell
me this, and I can tell you all about what you need.

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir