[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gnomequran inquiry
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: gnomequran inquiry
- From: Mohammad DAMT <md at mt dot web dot id>
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:46:30 +0700
- Fcc: /home/mdamt/mail/sent-mail
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.27i
On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 06:18:36AM +0100, NOUSHI Reda wrote:
> I'd like to join the gnomequran team, as I'm not proficient with C++.
> Btw, there is some problem with gnomequran, in compiling.
> The tarballs I've are from oss.mdamt.net , I would like to know if it's
> the current version,
first get libquran from CVS first, and then get CVS version of
gnomequran. btw it is in C not in C++.
Mohammad DAMT <mdamt at mdamt dot com> http://www.mdamt.net
"wa iyeh... gue kagak tau masa segitu aje", Tebak tebakan, Benjamin S & Ida Rojani.