[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gnomequran inquiry
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: gnomequran inquiry
- From: Mohammed Yousif <mhdyousif at gmx dot net>
- Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 16:25:21 +0200
- Organization: West Point for Advanced Systems
- User-agent: KMail/1.4.7
On Saturday 09 November 2002 10:11, NOUSHI Reda wrote:
> Hi again,
> I've just read the 'Re: quran' thread!
> I noticed something about quran_init():
> why does quran_init() need to specify a language? Can't we have a step
> where we get all the languages available? that would be called
> and then quran_open(<language>) does the previous quran_init() thing.
quran_init() reads the the configurations and put it in 'libquran' (an
instance of the struct defined in quran.h)
you can then get the available langs from libquran.avail_langs and then call
"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".
We _will_ restore OUR Jerusalem