PuTTY: Some notes

Mr Kamal:
    plz be patient with me since i steal minutes to work on this issue, i had the following old notes about PuTTY (i think you are already got it ).

1- Iam trying on GetGlyphOutLine() API  and it doesont work with me , but i going to try again.
2- i had made the generic win32 application and it renders the text good fro rtl or ltr using only TextOut.
3- when displaying text on PuTTY is dispalys the text in some regions Perfect ! (i had noticed some words rendered correctly )
and i think the problem is that the text is rendered in chunks.

iam still working on GetGlyphOutLine() and please be patient with me :-)

you didnot tell me any thing about the glossary ?

iam here on line in chat (#arabeyes) from 10 am until 3pm in cairo time .(i had skipped proxy :) )

Sayed