Re: al quraan

On Thursday 31 October 2002 14:08, Walid Shaari wrote:
> #include<disclaimer.h>*
>
> My understanding of XML is to enforce the separation between
> presentation, and data.. The Original XML file can be transformed to
> other presentable media that define font used maybe, the font is not the
> character encoding!..
well, sometimes it's, see for example the font (webdings.ttf) , it's almost a
character map! you type N for example to get a picture of an eye :-)
>so in most cases the text should be almost fixed
> unless we talking about different Qeerat as in (Hafs an
> Asem/Qaloon/etc), so the above sample char sequence '73jk at dsds%a&%^'
> even if it did n't make sense to me it should make sense to the rending
> engine may be through a series of transformations/I don't know what :-?
it does make sense to the rendering engine, but it will not be easy to use it
for searching purposes. (take the first char, compare it with some sort of
list, get the revelant character...etc)

> I will review XML this weekend, and checkout the code/data files for
> more feedback if you want.
Thank you for your feedback, it's much needed
> Walid
>

> * I am learning myself through debating design, and analysis issues, I
> might be off-track completely
hehe, I know how good you are in debating
/me still remembers the debate he had with Walid in IRC

--
Mohammed Yousif
"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".