Re: Newbie - Introduction

<SNIP>
My Inbox Happily Received This From Phactorial - @ Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:23:05 +0000

> As experience will prove, the best IDE for Linux and other "UNIX" platforms
> will be conglomorate of shells available. However, if you do wish to use an
> IDE, there are several free IDEs. If you are a MSVC lover then I would go
> for Anjuta (certainly the best graphical IDE) or kdevelop. Emacs is also a
> nice "IDE", but not something a long-lasting Windows user would use.

#include <disclaimer.h>
/* "not to begin a war!" */

actually i don't even like anjuta though i consider it better than kdevelop "no comparison even!"
I usually use a multi tabbed terminal with pico or vi opened in many tabs and one extra tab for make or gcc
"another one for wvdial, mpg123, . ;)"

--
-- Katoob Main Developer