Re: Printing Arabic UTF-8 text

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 02, 2002 at 07:12:06PM -0500, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
>
> Okay, so I decided to turn a few utf-8 Arabic files to PS and PDF's.
> I'm not > sure where this character is coming from, but there seems
> to be an extra character (looks like a nil? zero with a slash goig
> through it).

That character was the Arabic comma and to make a long story short
it was due to a nasty, nasty bug :-)  I forgot to pack a character
after unpacking it and it seems newer versions of perl dealt
with the "nastiness" differently.  It should function properly
now.

Thanks for trying the script and keeping me honest :-)