Re: Printing Arabic UTF-8 text

On Sun, Jun 02, 2002 at 07:12:06PM -0500, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

Okay, so I decided to turn a few utf-8 Arabic files to PS and PDF's. I'm not
sure where this character is coming from, but there seems to be an extra
character (looks like a nil? zero with a slash goig through it).

Here's a sample: http://www.arabeyes.org/~elzubeir/tmp/charter.ps

Notice how it has that character next to where it says 'BSD' on the 5th line.
There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it. Any ideas?

later