Re: typing arabic

Not sure about the best way, but you can try this :

Launch the Character Map (Programs->Accessories->System Tools) . Select a
font that has some arabic glyphs. Start double clicking on letters, you
will see that they will be shaped correctly, copy the line and paste it
into wordpad. Works for me on a w2k english version. Good luck.

-Kamal