Re: Arabic-Emacs questions

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 09:07:20PM +0430, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
> > reason why anyone would want to search for a word with explicit 'tatweel'
> > characters (but you never know).
>
> What about: she wants to remove all the Tatweels, in the case one has
> inserted some in the text.

Heh.. you are right ;) Like I said, 'you never know' -- I'm all for the option
being there. Simply saying that it is not going to be the most common thing.
Besides, 'tatweels' are really an ugly addition, and is added in two main
cases:

1. Title/headers etc (equiv of emphasising a word or so)
2. auto-fill mode for instance, to make all the lines same length [often makes
   the text look bad, IMHO.]

later