Hi everybody, I'm new on the list !

Essalamou alaikoum,

I'm new on the list and I'd like to contribute to the project.
As it's the first time for me to work on such a big project (and in team), I think I'll start by a smooth task.

I have checkout-ed the katoob project that seemed to me easy to start with and with a short TODO_list (of course I might be wrong !!!). If I have some valubale improvements to it, I will ask for a CVS password to commit the changes (I checkout-ed as anonymous).

'Till then,

Ciao,

Youcef.