Re: VIM (Arabic patch)

--- Bram Moolenaar <Bram moolenaar net> wrote:
> Nadim Shaikli wrote:
>
> > I agree with Mohammed's comments and find the patch very usable myself
> > (but I'm a bit biased for obvious reasons :-)  So do please include it
> > ASAP as its been written (and rewritten for the newer releases of vim)
> > a few times now at your earliest.
> >
> > BTW: I agree with Mohammed on our need to note our feelings about the
> >      patch (so all you VIM users out there and there are a good number
> >      of you (since I've helped a heap get going) _must_ reply and show
> >      your comments/support).
>
> I know you vote to include the patch.  I still like to hear from others
> (also people that don't use Arabic, to check if there are any undesired
> side effects).

As noted since others will not be able to post to the vim-dev list (due
to subscription) make sure to check the 'developer' mailing-list archives
on arabeyes.org, there have been a couple of replies so far (and more to
come, I'm sure)

> > I think the vim list only accepts posts from subscribers (and thus my
> > email reply to you directly Bram - sorry).
>
> If you are working on Vim you better subscribe to the vim-dev list!

Agreed.  When I did work on it I most certainly was subscribed, but that
was in excess of a year ago.

Regards,