Re: Quran license

On Sat, Dec 28, 2002 at 08:42:07PM +0000, Mohammed Yousif wrote:
> This is why I'm thinking about writing a custom license for distributing the
> XML files as I don't seem to be able to find a suitable license.

maybe we should make a license called, say, ISLAMIC LICENSE that will
prevent people to:
* make modifications (excluding fixing typos?)
* use the distributed files for "bad" activities

hmm, I think we need a law scholar to do this :)
--
Mohammad DAMT <mdamt at mdamt dot com> http://www.mdamt.net
"biar kate disruduk kambing abang mati kaku, asal bisa idup ame nyai dasime", Nyai Dasime Kembang Pejambon, Benjamin S.