Re: Katoob splash screen

My Inbox Happily Received This From dexter magnific @ Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:51:31 +0100 (CET)

> Well,
> I have dowloaded Katoob in RPM package and installed
that's nice, i build the RPMs on mandrake too

> it.
> I have a Mandrake 9.0 OS. I have also installed the
> fonts available in your site with DrakFont.

I don't know which site are you referring, but nice to know that u r using Mandrake :-)
here we are facing the drakfont problem again :P
as root:

cd /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/drakfont/ttf/
ttmkfdir -o fonts.scale
mkfontdir
/etc/init.d/xfs restart

ttmkfdir is available from freetype-tools

after this arabic should be fine even without changing your local

if it didn't work, just send me your fonts.dir and/or fonts.scale in the above directory.

btw: i'm using M$ fonts "tahoma" from my windows installation.