OpenOffice Language Switch (Re: idea about arabic without bidi-shape)

Salam Desoky,
  When you said that OpenOffice 643c does Arabic I rushed in and downloaded it
.. it took me 5 hours of download, I think it does worth it ..
Anyhow I ran OpenOffice, Added Arabic from the language (CTL) and defined
Arabic as the Default CTL Language and so .. now how Arabic input can be
made? It seems that it does not accept the common xkb input method, and have
an input method of it self .. I am trying to input in Arabic but it is not
working .. is it because of the input method? or maybe the fonts ? tell us
all about your experience in OpenOffice 643c .. I would love to hear it ..

Yours
Isam Bayazidi