Re: I need Help with some information

Thank you very much for your fast response :)!
What I mean in my question about Akka is : Can I pass
bash instructions to Akka such as "ls" or it has its
own arabic instructions that are connected directly
to /sbin/ , /bin/ ...etc programs.
By the way I am now trying to uinstall akka on my
mandrake 9.0 Linux. And I have installed fribidi from
CDs when Akka ask for them but it did not recognize
them until now??!! Do you know what is the problem ?
is because the new standard in Linux which has changed
files places or what? please I want to try Akka now :)
I have another Q? Do you know where can I find Info
about IBM working? I have there CD which was
ditributed in Gitex but I want some historical info
for my research paper?
And Do you know where Hayder Linux Forums are???
Thank you again and sorry for the big number of
Regards Moath

Do you Yahoo!?