Maalam - suggestion

Youcef, I've wanted to recommend something rather silly regarding
Maalam for awhile - a more suitable name (if you're fully satisfied
with the current package's name, by all means keep it :-)

I've talked to a few people and we were a bit confused by the current
name as some thought it meant "teacher" (in Arabic) and that wasn't
what is really meant here (I'm guessing) and so decided to suggest
something along the lines of what the package does.

First, I'm sorry for this rather nontechnical topic on this list;
I've wanted to say something for awhile, but kept getting distracted.

I'm offering some name suggestions, don't pay attention to the
spelling; just some thoughts on related issues.

  + Bayani      (related to 'graph')
  + Muqawas     (related to 'curve')
  + Watar       (related to 'sinew')
  + Nuqta       (related to 'point')
  + Mukhatat    (related to 'plot')
  + Mehwar      (related to 'axis')
  + Shabaka     (related to 'grid')
  + Munaseeq    (related to 'coordinate')
  + Aseel       (related to 'origin')
  + Hawiya      (related to 'container')

Sorry again for this nontechnical mumbo-jumbo & Salam.