Re: PUTTY: what to do next?

Salam Mr Kamal,

At first sorry for this ^H , may be error in typing.

> > iam here :-)
> Me too :)

good , both os us r here :)

> I cannot confirm or deny that. Can I call my lawyer ?

sure u can , and me too :)

> Great, I suggest you create a subdirectory called Alsayed and add the
> experimental programs there. I will take a look at it and see what you
> can do next.

i had sent you last program with screen shot of the OutPut
this test program was demonestration og GetCharPlacement API.

any way i will do what you request .
last thing , plz tell me when u r on IRC in cairo time to catch up with u

this is also personal request , did u know any thing about muneer nayfa
(physcian)
or any web pages about it , if not never mind .

Best Regards ,
Sayed