Re: QtQuran consuming lots of processing power

On Thursday 12 December 2002 15:42, Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:
> Hi all
> After sometime I managed to compile QtQuran, with the help of Mohamed
> Yousif. But I noticed that it consums a huge percent of the processor,
> sometimes more than 90% !!!??
> My processor is P4 1.6Ghz
oops, I forgot to add a sleep statement int controlThread::run()
This is caused by an endless while loop which doesn't sleep.
Sorry for that, I will fix that as soon as possible.
--
Mohammed Yousif
"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".