Re: CVS account

> Thanks. I've update the files I encoded so far. But,
> could you please change the name to 'Mohammad Saed
> Khayat' or 'Mohammad Khayat' for short, because this
> is the reciter's name (my father :)).
If you mean the directory name itself, yo don't have to worry
about that as it's only used to distinguish it from other directories.
But if you mean the utf-8 encoded file 'name', no problem, you
can even do that your self just open it with a utf-8 editor
(vim, katoob...etc) and change the name the way you like, and
then commit it.
I have also noticed that you commited a file 's002a000.spx' for
the 'basmalla', you don't have to do that as it's already in 's001a001.spx'
and will be called whenever appropriate.

> Also, the Khattat (Calligrapher ?) told me the printed
> letter are finished. Can you please provide me with
> any usefull guidelines to follow. Probably, I would be
> using PFAEDIT to create the TTF font for Qur'an.
>
> regards,
> Ossama Mohammad Khayat
I don't have any experience on creating fonts, so I'm CC'ing the
'developer' mailing-list, I'm sure someone who have the knowledge
required for that will reply.

--
Mohammed Yousif
"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".