Re: fribidi + joining/shaping

--- Behdad Esfahbod <behdad bamdad org> wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
>
> > Behdad, where can I find those discussions or "consensus" that
> > was noted on the Unicode bidi list (URL, archives, etc) ?  The
> > only Unicode mailing-lists I found were closed and required, oddly
> > enough, a login (why ?).  A number of us here are very interested
> > in the topic and would like to be a bit more involved in it.
>
> Its the bidi at unicode dot org list.  It's infact the bidi subcommitee
> of the Unicode consertium.  I don't know about the policies, I've
> get added by Roozbeh's request.

Could you please ask them if that info is available anywhere on the
net ?  Otherwise, what's the process to get added and how best to
get upto speed on what's been discussed and semi-agreed upon ?  Were
there proposals ?  In short, how best to get plugged-in.

Thanks for your lighting fast response :-)

 - Nadim (I'm on #arabeyes if need be)