[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fribidi + joining/shaping
- To: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: fribidi + joining/shaping
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at bamdad dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:38:34 +0330 (IRT)
- Cc: developer at arabeyes dot org
On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Behdad, where can I find those discussions or "consensus" that
> was noted on the Unicode bidi list (URL, archives, etc) ? The
> only Unicode mailing-lists I found were closed and required, oddly
> enough, a login (why ?). A number of us here are very interested
> in the topic and would like to be a bit more involved in it.
> Regards & Salam.
> - Nadim
BTW, Just now Roozbeh is in Tokyo for an ISO meeting. He is
supposed to discuss the matter with other Unicode guys. I will
write the ideas when I find whats going in there.
Behdad Esfahbod 19 Azar 1381, 2002 Dec 10
http://behdad.org/ [Finger for Geek Code]
#define is_persian_leap(y) ((((y)-474)%2820+2820)%2820*31%128<31)