fribidi + joining/shaping

--- Behdad Esfahbod on the fribidi-discuss list wrote:

> Just now I was looking around fribidi, redesigning and
> redesigning it again and again in my mind.  What we are going to
> do is to release the current STABLE version (0.10.4), with some
> small patches, as GNU FriBidi 1.0, Yes!  FriBidi has already
> become a GNU package.  Then Roozbeh and I will work on some
> documentation and moving development to savannah.gnu.org.
> After that we just maintain the FriBidi 1.0 codebase, and work
> extensively on FriBidi 2.0, with a major redesign.  Fortunately
> we are getting to some consensus on the interaction of bidi,
> line-breaking and joining algorithms in the Unicode bidi list,
> so now we can design the interface to fit much more uses.

Behdad, where can I find those discussions or "consensus" that
was noted on the Unicode bidi list (URL, archives, etc) ?  The
only Unicode mailing-lists I found were closed and required, oddly
enough, a login (why ?).  A number of us here are very interested
in the topic and would like to be a bit more involved in it.

Regards & Salam.