Re: QT Question

I think when it displays ??? does not mean that it does not recognise Arabic, but it means that the font you are using does not support Arabic, try to set an other font for that application or set the default font using "qtconfig" with a font that supports Arabic.

Salam.
Haydar

Hasanen Naufal wrote:

it's still display a ????? characters insted of the arabic text.
i changed the application font in main.c to 'Tahoma [Misc]' which supposed to have arabic chars.