Re: QtQuran 0.04 and libquran 0.02 release

Salam,

I have downloaded the sources of libquran 0.2.
When I run the ./configure script I have the following log:

checking for working aclocal-1.4... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake-1.4... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for executable suffix...
checking for object suffix... o
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
configure: error: cannot run /bin/sh ./config.sub

I guess I searches for config.sub that doesn't exist... I am quite unfamiliar with the autotools so if you have any ideas...

By the way, the QtQuran screenshot is quite beautiful :)

Youcef.

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp