From: TAKAHASHI Naoto [mailto:ntakahas at m17n dot org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 3:57 PM
To: developer at arabeyes dot org
Cc: alex at emacswiki dot org
Subject: please check this screenshot

Dear Arabic speakers,

I am one of the authors of the Arabic-enabled Emacs.  I recently
found a web page containing the text of "All Human Rights for All"
encoded in UTF-8 <http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/lang/arz.htm>.

I thought it must be a good sample text to be used for screenshots; no
copyright problem, no political claim, no religious bias.  So I
removed all the HTML tags, added and removed newlines here and there,
created an image file in the PNG format, and made it accessible at

If you can spare me a few minutes, please read it to check whether
there are errors or not.  If it looks OK, then we can use it as an
example of screenshot.

Thanks in advance,

ntakahas at m17n dot org
Developer mailing list