From: TAKAHASHI Naoto <ntakahas at m17n dot org>
To: developer at arabeyes dot org
CC: alex at emacswiki dot org
Subject: please check this screenshot
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 21:56:59 +0900 (JST)

Dear Arabic speakers,

I am one of the authors of the Arabic-enabled Emacs.  I recently
found a web page containing the text of "All Human Rights for All"
encoded in UTF-8 <http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/lang/arz.htm>.

I thought it must be a good sample text to be used for screenshots; no
copyright problem, no political claim, no religious bias.  So I
removed all the HTML tags, added and removed newlines here and there,
created an image file in the PNG format, and made it accessible at
<http://www.m17n.org/emacs-bidi/arz.png>.

If you can spare me a few minutes, please read it to check whether
there are errors or not.  If it looks OK, then we can use it as an
example of screenshot.

Thanks in advance,

--
TAKAHASHI Naoto