-----Original Message-----
From: developer-admin at arabeyes dot org
[mailto:developer-admin at arabeyes dot org]On Behalf Of Mohammed Elzubeir
Sent: Mon, August 26, 2002 11:34 AM
To: developer at arabeyes dot org
Subject: Re: more on Duali

> 2.  I have access to another analyzer that was developed by Tim
Buckwalter.
> The analyzer is very accurate, but I am not at liberty of distributing it
> (copyright issues).  However, if you send me text, I can run it through it
> for you.

Sure.. I would be interested to see what results it comes up with, compare
and contrast -- and hopefully make my implementation perform with close
accuracy ;) These things shouldn't have such strict distribution policies,
but oh well.. hopefully all this will change.

You can get a word list (dict_wordlist) is bundled with the
gendic-0.1.tar.bz2
package I put for download. Please do try it and pass it along ;)

Thanks