Re: ACE (was - Mabrouk ya ...)

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:44:32 UT,
  "The Vim Man" <theviman fastmail fm> wrote:

> Mabrouk ya Nadim.
> Linuxtoday had a story about you on their front page,
>
>   http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2002-08-23-001-26-IN-CY-DV
>
> Keep up the good work.

I don't deserve any congratulations (I'm just doing what
tens of others are (and they're doing a better job to
boot :-)).  What needs to be noted here though and what
is extremely positive out of all of this is that this new
interview feature (ACE - Arabization Contributor and Evangelist)
will raise a great deal of awareness in both Arabic and non-Arabic
circles alike.  The feature will hopefully also inspire others
and bring forth more developers willing to put in the time and
effort to realize a dream.

Thanks and "Mabrooks" go to _all_ that have contributed in the
past and those yet to come that will contribute to make Arabic
Linux a normal existing fact of life.