Re: more on Duali

AA,
	I am currently out of town, so I can't help you immediately.  I
have stemmer (written in Perl) that removes common prefixes and suffixes
without any linguistic knowledge and I have a full morphological analyzer
that would attempt to produce the exact stem (removing prefixes and
suffixes).  Depending on the application, one might be better than the
other.  For information retrieval (search engine) purposes the stemmer
that uses NO linguistic knowledge is MUCH better.
	You can find both at:
	www.glue.umd.edu/~kareem/research
	If you have more questions just e-mail me.
Kareem