From: Haydar Net <haydar at haydar dot net>
To: developer at arabeyes dot org
Subject: XPaint
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 15:20:04 -0400
Sender: developer-admin at arabeyes dot org

Salam,
Is there anybody interested in Adding Arabic support to XPaint, because i am searching right now for an easy paint program for Linux "GIMP is very dificult for new users" and the best one i could find is xpaint.

xpaint is and old paint program but have a lot of futures and it is also an easy program to use, if there is anyone interested in making it support Arabic rendering then please go for it.

Haydar