Re: some questions about Akka

Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 03:14:42AM -0400, Haydar Net wrote:

maybe it is also a font problem, because all arabic letters appears like latine characters with some extra points or signes on it.

Now I only need to solve 1- and the folowing question:
when i try to convert from akka.sgml to any format like html i get the folowing error:

You are right. The SGML file has issues, and I lack the sgml knowledge to fix it. If anyone is willing to have a look at it and fix it, it would very much appreciated. When I created the debian package I created the sgml formatted manpage, and compiling it spits out those errors, but creates it anyway..

I take full blame ;) I understand on some systems it simply bails out instead of
overriding the errors and treating them like warnings.

I know that i am asking too many idiots questions, but i am working to hard lately and i can't figure everything myself.

You are asking all the right questions, sorry for not replying sooner. I hope those SGML pro's (Ammer Alsabbagh, can you help?) have a look at it.

If you're intending to use Akka for HaydarLinux, let us know when you intend
to go for it. As it is, the autotools_branch has undergone several bug-fixes
and we're dumping chonfigure completely -- thanks to Anas Nashif for his
autotools port.

later

I have already included Akka in Haydar Linux since it's first beta, but i also need some help here, I can't say that Haydar Linux is based on RedHat/Rawhide because I have made a lot of changes/costumization of the Linux Operating system and added a lot of Mandrake futures but it still use the console almost the same way that Redhat does, I am telling you this to let you see where the error goes in font rendering in Haydar Linux and Redhat Linux because I don't have any time to check for it.

Salam,
Haydar