Re: a new project 'quran'

Salaam,
for OS-X and/or windows version I can provide the exec. files using my QT "Windows\Mac\X11" license, but making it a Lib program will make it only work for X and more difficult to program because you will lose all extra widgets and tools that QT provides.

If you like to have a program works without dependence you will need to include the libqt-mt.so.3 with the program and add a script to call the libraries "startquran per example".

Regards,
Haydar

Nadim Shaikli wrote:

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:28:38 -0500,