Re: backup meeting

--- Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> I don't know but can we change the time of the core meeting ?

>From what I read you'd like to meet before 1500 UTC; here are the
times I can make it,

 Mon after 1630 UTC
 Tue 1630 UTC - 1900 UTC and after 2200 UTC
 Wed after 2000 UTC
 Thu after 1630 UTC
 Fri 1630 UTC - 1900 UTC and after 2100 UTC

can we work out _anything_ during these times (from home say or ...) ?

With regard to the backup meeting that never was - we'll take an extra
hour after our upcoming weekly meeting to discuss this.  Again do please
look at sina's directory structure and contents to know what to backup.