Decay

With this e-mail, please remove my arabeyes commit bit, and please
remove my core status. Though I believe I am cut out to really help out
with arabeyes, a certain individual is much too immature and ignorant to
be a core member.

I'm sorry, but I have dropped a lot of work for Arabeyes, it is not
correct for this to be returned through stupidity by a premature
addition to core. I believe I will deal with too much hinderence in
order to be able to make use of my AE time productively.

Yes, I am serious. No, this is not some emotional lash out. :)
This is a notice, an announcement, and unfortunately, non-negiotable.
I don't want to be involved with a project home to children being on
core.

I am sorry for this crude notice, but I am not leaving in the middle of
any implementation, there is no quantifiable loss. I believe I will only
serve as an X-factor with my standing personal issues with one of the
core members. Though I believe I can operate by ignoring them, I think
the inverse is highly unprobable. I wish for the best for arabeyes.

and again, I really am sorry.
You may note that I am leaving core for "personal issues".

Good luck to Arabeyes!
--
Samy Al Bahra
 |------- http://samy.kerneled.org