Re: Arabeyes Global TODO list

Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
Salam,

I'm almost done doing my set of updates to the Arabeyes Global TODO
list. They're actually pretty scarce. A lot of the items are ancient
history, long before I joined Arabeyes, and I dont know much of the
background so I dare not touch them. Nadim, this is your area :-)

What I liked most about this TODO list is that its project-centric
rather than Arabeyes-centric. I tried as best as I could to maintain
that.

I hope you are not modifying what's on CVS, since that has been obsoleted. Please use the wiki page.

P.S. Yup, I'm back, so strap on your seatbelts cause I'll be going at 240km/h!

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir