pending lists

Per our meeting (today (Mar 14th) at 1800UTC), we are all to put together
a list of all the things that seem to have fallen through the cracks for
us to add them to our TODO list.  This exercise is meant to bring focus
to what we need to do and is meant to have each and everyone of us sit down
and simply think back to what everyone was doing and was responsible for
(outside the realm of the TODO lists) to make sure nothing gets dropped and
goes unaccounted for.

We are to resume our regular weekly meetings (with Elzubeir's blessing) each
Monday at 1800 UTC on irc.freenode.net #ae-core.

Salam and hope to see your lists soon (I'll be working on mine :-)