Minutes will be delayed + need CVS write access to ae_admin

Salam gents,

After spending 3 hours doing the minutes and agenda, I tried to commit
them to CVS, only to be told I didn't have enough karma to commit
them. I thought I would upload them to my home directory, and in the
process I accidently copied the agenda file over the minutes file
(ouch...)

So I will have to redo the minutes. In the meantime the agenda is here:
http://arabeyes.org/~alarfaj/weekly_agenda

Somebody please commit it. As for my CVS access, I know, your probably
going to tell me I should be able to give myself write access (via
shell), but, just LOOK how accident-prone I am :-). I don't want to be
mucking around with those files...

Sorry about all this,

Abdulaziz,