Our tasks...

Wanted to remind all about our weekly monday meeting (@ 1800 UTC).
We have yet to see the minutes from last week (Abdulaziz ?) and get
details on sina's immediate plans and taking the various safeguards
and when we should all be on IRC for the upgrades (Mohammed ?).

As noted we need to take care of these silly minor todos for us to move
forward with larger/grander issues.  If you are getting sick of hearing
this imagine how excited I am in repeating them.