Re: Meeting ?

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-10-02 at 11:22, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Sounds good to me.  The few remaining meets should continue to concentrate
> > on the elections (looks like we'll need some PHP development for both the
> > actual election module and an nomination form).
>
> Let's keep it simple -- nominations go on the 'forum' mailing-list [1].

If we do its likely to create more problems than necessary.  A simple
web-form with a limited character/word count per nominee to write their
vision/plans would be best instead of going through the lists and opening
the doors for debates and needless squabbles (again, we're trying to make
this as low key as possible).  We'd then have an elections.php that would
list the nominees and their "platform/agenda/plans" and leave it be.

Should be a _very_ simple thing to do.