Another slump

Mohammed, 'core' has missed two of it's last meetings with no notice and/or
direction on how to proceed.  Our old TODO list has yet to be discussed with
those that were responsible for them for us to pick-up where they left off
and we don't seem to be making any headway with our current active todos.

As such I'm calling for immediate action by asking for you to roll out what
you had in mind for 'core' and for us to get some much needed help into 'core'
for it to at least hold regular meetings and to make some tangible progress.
I very much would like to see more members added ASAP.

The situation we are in now is nothing that will sustain us and is nothing we
should accept willingly and it ought to be addressed immediately.

Thoughts/plans/ideas ?