Re: Today's meeting

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 May 2004 16:09, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > I might be 0.5 to 1 hour late to today's meeting (assuming I'm able to
> > login via the tunnels/vpns), so if my presence is required keep that
> > in mind else I'll read the minutes.
> >
> > Salam and sorry for the short notice.
> >
> >  - Nadim
> The meeting was postponed (due to different reasons), I suppose until next
> Wednesday...
> I propose that we change the date to Friday 06:00 UTC (which is Thursday
> night for the Pacific guys).

The current time Wed works best for me (if/when I solve my proxy problems
and can get a decent tunnel going that is), in the meantime Friday 0600 UTC
is fine (that's thursday 11pm pacific btw).

Let us know what is decided and when the next meeting is.

 - Nadim

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Domains  Claim yours for only $14.70/year