Re: Evolution invites

Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Gents, we were supposed to mail out the invitations today to the
various
> people for us to get a reply in a timely manner so as to put together a
> schedule of events for the 29th (less than 2 weeks ago).  I am VERY concerned
> that we are again following the same route that we ended-up on last year
> (ie. not enough is being done and no sense of urgency).

Yes, we are behind. This is such bad timing. I'm under a great deal of pressure
at work to deliver a project on a tight deadline and am finding less and less
time to do anything else.

> Youcef/Mohammed - could you guys please augment the list of contact people
> for your lists to include various individuals' email address for me to spam

I have nothing to add to that list. My list does not include people who would
receive the invitation email. Anyhow, I added a few of them and referenced
a link that has some stuff from the previous evolution party.

> [..]
>
> I can't stress enough our need to get this done sooner rather than later.
> I realize that I started talking about this more than a month ago, but again
> we keep falling into those last-minute traps (the sense of urgency really
> needs to be there for us to leave this issue behind us).

No comment.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir