Re: [Fwd: Important msg about Arabaizing]

--- Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:
> FYI. This is important.. please read it fully. We should talk about it
> tonight.

Anmar, we are all on the lists, there is no need to forward entire
emails (at best you can include the link to the message archived)
and/or present your ideas, etc.  Let's not pollute our lists with
multiple posts of the same thing.

BTW: there isn't much to think about - what is being request is
     very simple and logical.  Whichever project they want to
     participate in will have a coordinator and he/she will be
     resposible for directing them.