Re: server move ?

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 12:18:40AM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Well, I wasted (I mean waited) for 1:50+ hours for Mr. Elzubeir and
> Youcef to show for us to do the actual move (Jan 10, at 6am UTC) to
> no avail (it is best if we are all at hand in case things go bad for
> whatever unforseen reason).

Yeah, sorry about that. Apparently the police is not as fast as you
would hope they would be. I had a little accident on the way to work (no
it was not my fault, someone hit me from the back). My car is intact,
but his car's bumper and head light broke. Tough.

> Let us know guys when you can make an apperance to pitch-in and when
> we should finally do this.

Tomorrow is a no-go. The day after (Jan. 13, 2004) 0600 UTC is possible.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |