Re: banks, etc.

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> So I looked around some more for banks that I can open a bank account
> with, without the associated fees. I think I have found one.
>
> http://www.alislami.co.ae/retail_banking/current_ac.htm
>
> Dubai Islamic Bank seems to be one of our very very few options.

Great, I didn't see any mention of their fees anywhere (nothing a phone
call won't verify I guess).  If there are indeed no fees involved, do
please open an account so we can note the account number on our donation
page, etc.

This would be a great step forward.  Once this is setup, we'll need a
rather minor PHP mechanism to track its balance (which would simply be
a listing of donations - expenditures).

Salam and great news.