Meeting

Well we never did have that meeting to discuss Mohammed's recent news.
I'm not sure if this time is doable in light of the travel news (I too
didn't get any mail about it - its not in the archives either).

So can we all meet on,
 - Date: Saturday (24 April)
 - Time: 0600 UTC (ie. 6 AM)
If not, do please reschedule (silence means acceptance - ie. you'll be there)

Youcef and Anmar have confirmed - I guess we'll see if Mohammed will show
since I don't think he'll have internet access until the very start of the
meeting.