Re: What's happening ??

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> Well, it's 18:30 UTC, Wednesday April, 21st... We were supposed to
> have our regular weekly meeting (as stated in the agenda) half an
> hour ago.
>
> No one was there, except Anmar, by chance, who wasn't anyway aware
> that we were supposed to meet...

I apologized on IRC when I got there late and I apologize here again
for not being prompt.  I got withheld and couldn't make it in time
for the meeting - again, all apologies for that.

> Should that be put on the 'lack of interest' side ?

Not in the least.  We have some recent issues that have come up that
we need to deal with promptly.

> Guys, a short I-won't-be-there email would have been OK.

Agreed, I should have sent a 'I might be late' note last night.

Again - my apologies.

I'll see you all at our rescheduled meeting at 0600 Thursday (Apr 22).